Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Highlights from my Texas visit


















It seems like this summer is just flying by. My trip to Texas was jam packed with the big trip to New York squeezed right in the middle, but of course it was great to see family and friends. I hear Kyler is still talking about New York on a daily basis. We truly had a wonderful time. He did so well to be completely out of his comfort zone and in such a new environment.






I went to visit my grandpa while I was home. He is 84 now. It was great to visit with him. He recently had a stint placed in his heart and I think it's really making a difference.






My nieces are a hoot! Little Khloe follows her big sister around and wants to do everything she sees her doing. They are both so sweet and fun to play with.






I am back in Raleigh and enjoying taking some time off. I have been working on my photography and I'm taking my first class beginning in September. It's once a week for three hours plus field trips. I can't wait!






No comments: